Understanding Wood Science Course (postponed from 2020 to 2021)
Sunday 14 – Friday 19 November 2021
- Registration fee includes accommodation in Albury for two nights Sunday 14th and Monday 15th November 2021 and all meals from that Sunday dinner through to afternoon tea on Tuesday 16th November 2021. Accommodation in Canberra is NOT included for the three nights Tuesday 16th, Wednesday 17th and Thursday 18th November 2021.
- Payment must be made in full within 5 (five) days of registration. The payment options are direct deposit or cheque. Credit card payment facilities are not available this year.
- Refund policy. If a participant cannot attend then the organisation is asked to try and send another person. The refund policy is: 100% refund for a cancellation advised on or before 14th August 2021. 80% refund for a cancellation advised between 15th August 2021 and 14th October 2021 inclusive. No refund for a cancellation advised on or after 15th October 2021.
- Field Trips. The participant acknowledges that the field trip days involve travel by chartered coach, being outdoors at times in all weather and walking through operating manufacturing sites which may contain safety hazards. Weather may be hot or raining. Participants are responsible for ensuring their own wellbeing by dressing sensibly.
- Arrival. The participant acknowledges they will need to arrive in Albury, NSW, by Sunday evening 14th November 2021. The course timetable cannot be amended for late arrivals.
- Canberra accommodation. It is the direct responsibility of the participant to confirm and pay for their own Canberra accommodation. A group discount will be available for rooms at a hotel in a location convenient to the course venue. Participants will be advised of this after their course registration is confirmed.
- Attendee list. Attendee names and organisation details will be made available to speakers and other attendees.