Understanding Wood Science Course
Sunday 16 – Friday 21 February 2020
- Registration fee includes accommodation in Albury for two nights Sunday 16th and Monday 17th February and all meals from Sunday dinner through to afternoon tea on Tuesday 18th February 2020. Accommodation in Canberra is NOT included for the three nights Tuesday 18th, Wednesday 19th and Thursday 20th February 2020.
- Payment must be made in full within 5 (five) days of registration. The payment options are direct deposit or cheque. Credit card payment facilities are not available this year.
- Refund policy. If a participant cannot attend then the organisation is asked to try and send another person. The refund policy is: 100% refund for a cancellation advised before 20th December 2019. 80% refund for a cancellation advised between 21st December 2019 and 23rd January 2020 inclusive. No refund after 23rd January 2020.
- Field Trips. The participant acknowledges that the field trip days involve travel by chartered coach, being outdoors in all weather and walking through operating manufacturing sites which may contain safety hazards.
- Arrival. The participant acknowledges they will need to arrive in Albury, NSW, by Sunday evening 16th February 2020. Course timetable cannot be amended for late arrivals.
- Canberra accommodation. It is the direct responsibility of the participant to book and pay for their Canberra accommodation. A group discount is available for rooms (including breakfast) at University House, Australian National University. To book contact the hotel direct and quote the following code:2002GOTTST. Reserved rooms are on hold until 23rd January 2020. We recommend booking early to secure your room.
- Attendee list. Attendee names and organisation details will be made available to speakers and other attendees.